Vitamin D Zooki supports your immune system, muscle function and bones in one delicious daily serving!
Each mixed berry flavour sachet of Vitamin D Zooki contains 3000IU Lichen D3 and 100UG K2 wrapped in “Liposomes”. Vitamin D contributes towards the normal function of the immune system & muscles and both Vitamin D & K support bone health.
What is Liposomal Vitamin D?
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 are wrapped in tiny phospholipid bubbles called “liposomes”.
- These natural lipid carriers act as a delivery system for the nutrients, protecting them through the digestive system and delivering them into the bloodstream.
Combined Vitamin D3 and K2
- This is a great combination to not only support your immune system and muscles, but your bones as well!
- Vitamin D3 will support the normal function of your immune system and muscle function.
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 will work together to support the normal health of your bones.
Designed for maximum impact
- The Vitamin K2 in here is in the form of Menaquinone (or MK-7 for short) and is the most bioavailable type you can use.
- The Vitamin D3 in Zooki‘s Liposomal sachets comes from a type of algae called Lichen which means it is completely plant based and vegan friendly. It’s important that the D3 is “Cholecalciferol” which is more bioavailable than most plant-based sources which are often Vitamin D2. (Always read the label!)
100% natural ingredients
- Zooki Vitamin D sachets use strawberry and blueberry extracts for their mixed berry fruit flavour.
- The phospholipids used to form the liposomes come from non-GMO sunflower oil.
- Free from artificial preservatives such as potassium sorbate or ethanol that often rear their ugly heads in liquid supplements.
- To top it all off, this formula made from only natural ingredients is sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free and wheat free.