Sudafed Decongestant Syrup contains Pseudoephedrine which helps clear stuffy noses, catarrh, blocked sinuses and sinus pressure associated with colds, flu and allergies without causing drowsiness.
How to use:
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take two 5ml spoons every 4-6 hours. Max 4 times in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years old: Take one 5ml spoon four times daily.
- Children under 6 years old: Not recommended
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.