Boost your energy levels with Pharma Nord BioActive B-Complex tablets which contain the eight different B vitamins that form the vitamin B complex.
All eight vitamins are needed to support the different processes in the body that depend on Vitamin B.
B vitamins support energy levels, your nervous system, and your mental health. Each B-vitamin supports different functions in the body. Most of them serve as coenzymes, which means they bind to enzymes and help them carry out their functions.
But B vitamins are water-soluble and so we excrete them every day. That’s why we need to ensure our daily supply.
Vegetarians and vegans should pay particular attention to getting enough vitamin B, because the main sources of some B vitamins are meat, fish, and dairy products.
- B1 (thiamin) contributes to normal functioning of the heart.
- B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid/nicotinamide) contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- B6 (pyridoxin), B9 (folic acid) and B12 (cobalamin) contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
B5 (pantothenic acid) and biotin (formerly called B7/B8) contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- All the B vitamins have an effect on the body’s energy production. They help the body to convert carbohydrates from our food into glucose, which is then used as cellular fuel.
- B vitamins also support the nervous system and our mental and emotional well-being.
It is a good idea to supplement with the entire vitamin B complex rather than taking one or a few B vitamins, simply because the different B vitamins complement each other and work as a team.
The high dose vitamin B complex contains the entire spectre of B vitamins, and so it is ideal if you want to ensure an adequate intake
Pharma Nord B vitamns are high quality vitamin supplements produced under Danish pharmaceutical controls.