P20 is a highly reliable and very water resistant sunscreen with a unique transparent lightweight consistency. Sprays easily at any angle for quick and even coverage. Ideal for the whole family, it contains photostable UVA and UVB filters, but no added fragrances or colourants. It includes UVA protection at a level that far exceeds EU recommendation and is rated 4 out of 5 stars. Clinical testing shows that P20 is durable up to 10 hours and that intact protection is maintained even after 4 x 20 minutes in the water.
- Multi-angle spray
- UVA **** Superior and UVB
- Durable up to 10 hours
- Highly water resistant
- Unique lightweight formula
- Ideal for the whole family
How to use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before going out in the sun. Rub in well. Do not spray directly onto the face.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray in short bursts 10-15 cm from the skin. Spray generously and evenly, 15 minutes before sun exposure, to ensure no missed areas and sufficient coverage.
- Rub in well.
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray into hands and apply to face avoiding the eye area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- After application ensure skin is dry before getting dressed.
When applied correctly this can contains 4 full body applications for the average adult. Reducing the amount of sunscreen applied significantly lowers the protection. It may be necessary to re-apply after, for example, extensive sweating and towel drying. The general recommendation for sunscreens is to re-apply frequently to maintain protection.