Formulated with a powerful combination of Cetylpyridinium Chloride antiseptic, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Fluoride, Ortho Kin Mouthwash is a brilliant choice for use during orthodontic treatment whether you have fixed braces or removable braces;. Soothing ingredients to help reduce the inflammation caused by wearing braces.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride kills bacteria and inhibits plaque formation, this antiseptic is particularly good at eliminating bad breath.
Ortho Kin is an Alcohol-Free Mouthwash.
- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride: An effective antiseptic in the prevention of the growth of the microorganisms in dental plaque, promoting correct maintenance of gingival tissue.
- Alcohol-Free: No drying or irritation of mucosa. No burning of gum tissues.
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Helps to reinforce epithelium and mucous membranes, providing comfort. Protects and revitalises gums, which can be vulnerable to inflammation during orthodontic treatment.
- Vitamin E acetate: Promotes tissue regeneration. Vitamin E acetate’s primary function is as an antioxidant. It is also a well known skin conditioning ingredient.
- Fluoride 500 ppm: Strengthening dental enamel, high fluoride content in mouthwash helps to prevent caries.
- Strawberry Mint Flavour: Gentle pleasant taste.