Optrex ActiMist Double Action Spray aims to soothe dry, irritated eyes – you can use it with your eyes closed!
A revolutionary new format means that Optrex ActiMist Double Action Eye Spray can be applied to closed eyelids to repair and restore dry, irritated eyes. The easy-to-use and effective eye spray provides clinically proven relief. It is even safe to apply whilst wearing contact lenses and eye make up.
Did you know, your eyes are covered by a thin layer of liquid called the tear film, which helps prevent your eye’s moisture from evaporating. When your eyes get dry, its usually because your tear film has broken up and developed tiny gaps which allow moisture to evaporate from the eyes.
1. Apply on closed eyes
- You don’t need to put anything directly into your eye or even touch your eye
- Just spray Optrex Actimist Double Action Eye Spray onto your closed eyelids
2. Works on dry, irritated eyes
- The tiny particles in Optrex Actimist Double Action Spray collect at the edges of your eyelid
- When you open your eyes, the particles gently work their way in, then in a few blinks the particles spread across the surface of your eye
- As the eye spray is made from the same ingredient as your natural tear film, it helps to repair the gaps in your damaged tear film
- This reduces the loss of moisture from your eye and helps restore the natural moisture balance for soothing, clinically proven relief
- The result – effective relief of that dry, irritated feeling