Nicorette Gum ORIGINAL FLAVOUR 4mg is a nicotine replacement chewing gum used to relieve withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings for nicotine that can occur when you give up smoking, or when you are cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. Nicorette Gum is chewed to release nicotine which is absorbed through the lining of the mouth, acting quickly to curb any cravings.
- Help with quitting smoking
- Helps overcome your urge to smoke
- For the relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Manage daily nicotine replacement intake
- Sugar Free
WARNINGS: Contains Nicotine ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
- Do not take if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Nicorette Gum should not be used during breast feeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Free postage over €50
For all other packages, we have a €5 flat rate postage charge.All orders are dispatched from our West Cork pharmacy.No hidden taxes or charges on orders within Ireland.Tracked delivery and a free treat with every order!
Thank you for shopping with our family-owned Irish pharmacy.
Ingredients: 30 Pieces of Original Flavour Chewing Gum each containing 4mg Nicotine, 179 mg Sorbitol (E420), Quinoline Yellow (E104), Glycerol, Butylhydroxytoluene (E321), Sorbitol Liquid Crystallising (E420), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Flavourings and Talc, See leaflet for further information
Please note the chewing technique below and read the enclosed full instructions carefully before starting to use the product. Chew one piece when you feel the urge to smoke - most people use about 10 a day. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day. If you are using 15 pieces a day and still feel the urge to smoke, tell your doctor or pharmacist. Nicorette Chewing Technique: Chew Nicorette slowly until taste becomes strong. Rest Nicorette between gum and cheek. Chew Nicorette again when taste has faded.