Hylo Care Eye Drops are recommended for severe dry eye or injury to the outside layer of the cornea.
The lubricating eye drops contain 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid, which has an exceptional ability to bind and retain water, helping to add moisture to your eyes.
The formulation also contains 2% Dexpanthenol, a derivative of vitamin B5 which converts to pantothenic acid in the eye. Dexpanthenol provides additional moisture and has also been proven to have a positive impact on wound healing.
- Help to regenerate the cornea and conjunctival epithelia
- Provide excellent relief from dry eye following surgery
- Preservative free & phosphate free
- An effective alternative to night-time ointments during the day without blurring of vision
- Compatible with all types of contact lenses
- Sterile for 6 months from time of opening
Hylo-Care eye drops are suitable for adults and children. They can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.