Rapid self-test for the detection of Covid-19
The Healgen COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is designed to be used within the first ten days that symptoms appear for COVID-19. The test has been approved for use at home by individuals aged 12 years or older, nasal swabs samples from individuals aged below 12 years, or over 70 years should be collected by or under supervision of adults.
This test has been validated to have good accuracy at multiple viral loads, and across the new different variants (incl’ Indian variant).
The test results must be read 15 minutes after application of the sample onto the test strip
- High sensitivity & specificity
- CE Marked
- Test performed using lower nasal swabs
- All test components are included
- No additional equipment needed
98.32% Relative Sensitivity
99.6% Relative Specificity
Each kit contains
- Individually sealed test cassette
- Sterile swabs
- Extraction Tube
- Tip Extraction
- Buffer Vial
- Instruction manual
Free postage over €50
For all other packages, we have a €5 flat rate postage charge.All orders are dispatched from our West Cork pharmacy.No hidden taxes or charges on orders within Ireland.Tracked delivery and a free treat with every order!
Thank you for shopping with our family-owned Irish pharmacy.
1. Insert the swab into one nostril of the patient. The swab tip should be inserted up to 2-4 cm until resistance is met.
2. Roll the swab 5 times along the mucosa inside the nostril. Using the same swab, repeat this process for the other nostril.
3. Withdraw the swab from nasal cavity.
4. Insert the test extraction tube into the hole on the kit as marked.
5. Tear off the sealing film on the extraction tube gently to avoid spilling out the liquid.
6. Insert the swab into the extraction tube which contains 0.3 mL of the extraction buffer. Roll the swab at least 6 times while pressing the head against the bottom and side of the extraction tube.
7. Leave the swab in the extraction buffer for 1 minute. Squeeze the tube several times from the outside to immerse the swab. Remove the swab.
8. Insert the tip into the extraction tube.