Fybogel Mebeverine has been formulated to help ease abdominal pain, bowel dysfunction and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Fybogel ingredients include natural fibres that help to relieve constipation and gently help to relieve any abdominal cramps and pain.
Fybogel is gluten free and contains no chemical stimulants. It is easy on your stomach, even if you have been suffering from painful gut spasms or unpredicatable bowel movements.
Before taking Mebeverine, ask your first doctor if you:
- have passed blood from the bowel.
- are feeling sick or vomiting.
- have lost your appetite or have lost weight.
- are looking pale and feeling tired.
- are suffering from severe constipation.
- have a fever.
- have recently traveled abroad.
- are, or may be, pregnant.
- have abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge.
- have difficulty or pain passing urine.
- have been prescribed diuretic medicine.
- are on a controlled potassium supplemented diet (each sachet contains 2.50 mmol of potassium and 2.56 mmol of sodium).
- are aged 40 or over.
It may be necessary to take the Fybogel sachets regularly for a few days or weeks, but you should not normally need to use them all the time. Your symptoms should settle within two weeks.
If digestive symptoms do not improve after two weeks of treatment, see a doctor. You should also consult your doctor if you have developed new symptoms or if your symptoms worsen at any point.