Compeed Cold Sore Patch hygenically seals any ruptured blisters and effectively prevents the spread of the virus, providing healing benefits at each stage of the cold sore outbreak.
Benefits & Features
- Heals fast.
- Instantly hides
- Relieves pain.
- Reduces redness and swelling.
- Reduces tingling, itching and burning sensation.
- Reduces the blistering and helps prevent scabbing or crusting.
- Reduces risk of contamination from the wound.For Total Cold Sore Healing* Clinically proven.
How To Use
- You can use the cold sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak – usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the Compeed cold sore patch.
- Compeed cold sore patches should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed*.
- A cold sore patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing* process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing* environment is maintained.