Clarins Purifying Toning Lotion makes the perfect finish to your Clarins’ cleansing routine.
This luxurious light toning lotion will help to balance your skin’s microbiota and leave your skin beautifully healthy.
This Clarins purifying toning lotion is specially formulated for combination to oily skin, because its plant extracts help to tighten pores, leaving skin perfectly clean and radiant.
Clarins sustainable approach to product development is reflected in the fact that Clarins toning lotions contain at least 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% are ingredients that help to conserve the product and create a unique sensory experience.