Nice ‘n easy No Ammonia Semi-Permanent hair colour gives you a natural and healthy-looking colour result. Ideal for the ones who are getting their hair coloured for the first time, it’s system, with aloe vera and oils, leaves no visible root line, as the colour will gradually wash away. So no long-term commitment.
Natural & healthy-looking colour and shine
Nice ‘n easy semi-permanent no ammonia hair colourant
Enriches your own natural hair colour and blends away grey in just 15 minutes
Lasts up to 24 shampoos
75 Light Ash Brown
How to use
1. Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
2. When you’re ready to colour, pour the colour Blend Formula into the colour Blend Activator and close the cap.
3. With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
4. If you colour every 1-3 months with a similar shade, part your hair into sections and apply colour mixture onto the new growth root area only, working from the front to the back of your head.
5. Leave the colour mixture on the new root growth area for 20 minutes
6. Apply remaining colour mixture to the rest of the hair, working through hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation. Let it develop for an additional 5 minutes. Total application time is 25 minutes.
Tips: For stubborn greys, leave on for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Rinse and shampoo. Apply a quarter-size amount of CC+ ColourSeal Conditioner. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse. Use remaining conditioner once a week after shampooing.