A natural conditioning shampoo which effectively treats dandruff and soothes itchy scalp.
Benefits & Features
- Capasal Herbal Shampoo from Dermal Laboratories is modelled on the highly efficient shampoo formulation technology used in original Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo, to help lift and wash away scale.
- However, it contains the herbal ingredient tea tree oil 2 – derived from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia.
- Tea tree oil has been shown to have natural antifungal and antiseptic properties, making it a natural selection for dandruff which can be aggravated by the yeast Pityrosporum ovale.
- Capasal Herbal Shampoo also contains the renowned scalp moisturiser coconut oil, to soothe itchy scalp and condition the hair.
- It has a pleasant herbal fragrance which makes it a natural recommendation for those patients with dandruff who are not keen on the smell of coal tar or who prefer to use herbal alternatives.
How to use
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage a small amount of the shampoo into the scalp, leaving on for a few minutes before washing.
- Repeat, producing a rich lather.
- Rinse hair well, and dry.
- Use daily if necessary.