A Vogel moisturising eye drops can help ease eye irritation and dryness.
The drops contain Euphrasia – known as Eyebright – as well as other active natural ingredients, making them useful when eyes become dry and irritated as a result of a number of factors that we deal with in our day-to-day lives.
Working long hours at a computer screen, heating, air-conditioning and pollution are all factors that can lead to sore and tired eyes. Our eyes may become drier with age, and so carefully formulated eye drops can be help to support eye health as we get older.
Benefits and features of A Vogel Moisturising Eye Drops:
- For dry, irritated or tired eyes.
- Moisturises and refreshes eyes.
- Contains Euphrasia (Eyebright).
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses.
A Vogel moisturising eye drops contain Hyaluronic acid, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 0.1%, sodium choloride, boric acid disodium tetraborate decahydrate, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid and water.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives. This ensures that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Use within 12 weeks of opening. Store below 25C.
Free postage over €50
For all other packages, we have a €5 flat rate postage charge.All orders are dispatched from our West Cork pharmacy.No hidden taxes or charges on orders within Ireland.Tracked delivery and a free treat with every order!
Thank you for shopping with our family-owned Irish pharmacy.
A Vogel moisturising eye drops contain Hyaluronic acid (1mg/ml), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Sodium choloride, Boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Hydrochloric acid and Water.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives, ensuring that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Store between 8 - 25oC.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over):
1 drop in each eye 4 to 5 times daily, or more often as required.
1. Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
2. First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
3. Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
4. Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.